About Us - A Short History
The Serenity Center was born in a three room suite in Winter Springs in the Fall of 2008 and moved to our current location on the edge of Oviedo in early 2010. The original five room suite was later expanded to include the CommUNITY Space and two more treatment rooms for additional modalities, as well as, room for yoga, classes, meetings, conferences, and workshops. In 2014 and 2019, an additional 1000 square feet respectively were aquired to complete the current 15 room center.
The intention of the CommUNITY Space is to provide an environment to encourage, promote and support collaboration and synergy in the community. To read about Cassie's 2500 mile "Walk for Peace" that inspired the space go to www.cassandracurley.com.