Resources for Global and Local Regeneration and Peace
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed
group of citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has”. - Margaret Meade
HEALTH and BODY
www.foodrevolution.org John and Ocean Robbins – Excellent site for
information, activities, ongoing interviews and conferences about obtaining
www.Mercola.com Dr.Mercola has made significant milestones in his mission to bring
people practical solutions to their health problems. A New York Times Best
Selling Author, Dr. Mercola was also voted the 2009 Ultimate Wellness Game
Changer by the Huffington Post, and has been featured in TIME
magazine, LA Times, CNN, Fox News, ABC News, Today Show, CBS’s
Washington Unplugged with Sharyl Attkisson, and other major media resources.
Dr. Zach Bush at https://zachbushmd.com
Dr. Rhonda Patrick at https://www.foundmyfitness.com
Dr. Pedram Shojai at https://www.theurbanmonk.com
Dr. Mark Hyman at https://drhyman.com
Dr. David Perlmutter at https://www.drperlmutter.com/
Dr. Kelly Brogan https://kellybroganmd.com/
Health Expert Sayer Ji at https://www.greenmedinfo.com
Dr. Joel Fuhrman.com https://www.drfuhrman.com
Dr. Wayne Jonas http://drwaynejonas.com
- Integrative Health Expert, Family Physician, Researcher, and Author
- Former Director NIH Office of Alternative Medicine
- Former Director World Health Organization Center for Traditional Medicine
- Former Director of Medical Research Fellowship at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- Retired Lt. Colonel United States Army Medical Corps
- Practicing Family Physician at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital Pain Clinic
- Clinical Professor of Family Medicine, Georgetown University
- Executive Director of Samueli Integrative Health Programs
Dr. Jonas is a practicing family physician, an expert in integrative health and health care delivery, and a widely published scientific investigator. Additionally, Dr. Jonas is a retired Lieutenant Colonel in the Medical Corps of the United States Army. From 2001-2016, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Samueli Institute, a non-profit medical research organization supporting the scientific investigation of healing processes in the areas of stress, pain and resilience.
Dr. Jonas was the Director of the Office of Alternative Medicine at the National Institutes of Health from 1995-1999, and prior to that served as the Director of the Medical Research Fellowship at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
His research has appeared in peer-reviewed journals such as the Journal of the American Medical Association, Nature Medicine, the Journal of Family Practice, the Annals of Internal Medicine, and The Lancet. Dr. Jonas received the 2015 Pioneer Award from the Integrative Healthcare Symposium, the 2007 America’s Top Family Doctors Award, the 2003 Pioneer Award from the American Holistic Medical Association, the 2002 Physician Recognition Award of the American Medical Association, and the 2002 Meritorious Activity Prize from the International Society of Life Information Science in Chiba, Japan.
Dr. Jonas is currently the Executive Director of Samueli Integrative Health Programs, an effort supported by Henry and Susan Samueli to empower patients and doctors by providing solutions that enhance health, prevent disease, and relieve chronic pain.
Dangers of 5G https://5gfree.org/ 5GFree.Org is a grassroots activist organization that helps ordinary citizens become engaged in local issues. It’s primary aim is to inform, educate, and motivate our members to become active in their local community, recognizing that they can affect CHANGE in those areas that affect their lives directly — and empowering others to do the same.
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”. - Buckminster Fuller
(Click Below for Complete List and Description)
CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION and PEACEMAKING
http://www.agnt.org The Association for Global New Thought (AGNT) is a 501c3 organization born out of a deep conviction and pure passion to give our movement a clear voice and commanding presence on the global stage. It serves alongside the existing major New Thought entities to seek out, and provide new opportunities within and outside our churches and spiritual centers for direct engagement with other faiths, cultures, and issues worldwide. On this site, you will have the opportunity to directly participate in our carefully crafted programs in spiritually-guided social action. Whether your intention is to learn, be trained, find others of like mind, or find strategic tools to bring direct benefit to yourself and to your community and beyond, you have come to the right place.
http://www.worldpeacelibrary.com An abundance of resources to learn and share methods of restoring Peace.
http://www.peacealliance.org The Peace Alliance empowers civic engagement toward a culture of peace. They are an alliance of organizers and advocates throughout the United States taking the work of peacebuilding from the margins of society into the centers of national discourse and policy priorities. Their network includes volunteer grassroots teams in cities, towns, colleges and high school campuses across the nation.
https://charleseisenstein.org/ Charles Eisenstein, Author and Speaker, "Individually and collectively, we are on a journey from a story of Separation to a new yet ancient story of Reunion: ecology, interdependency, interbeing."
www.bethepeace.com Worldwide organizations and initiatives supporting local movements.
www.ethosthemovie.com Also, go to the “Take Action” page.
www.evolve.org Barbara Marx Hubbard, Evolutionary Visionary. Many resources for
practical and spiritual practices.
www.iamthedoc.com Tom Shadyak’s documentary about what is right with the world. He explores our fundamental need to connect and work in harmony. Very inspiring!
www.smallplanet.org At the Small Planet Institute we spread an empowering understanding of democracy as the wide dispersion of power, transparency in public affairs, and a culture of mutual accountability. We call it Living Democracy, enabling each of us to act effectively on emerging solutions from electoral politics and economic life to the environment, hunger, agriculture, and beyond.
www.theshiftnetwork.com Many affiliates dedicated to bringing Unity to the World.
www.theworldcafe.com Using seven design principles and a simple method, the World Café is a powerful social technology for engaging people in conversations that matter, offering an effective antidote to the fast-paced fragmentation and lack of connection in today’s world. Based on the understanding that conversation is the core process that drives personal, business, and organizational life, the World Café is more than a method, a process, or technique – it’s a way of thinking and being together sourced in a philosophy of conversational leadership.
www.thrivemovement.com Foster and Kimberly Gamble’s site, decades long in the making, committed to exposing unsustainable standards set by Mega-conglomerates and how we can band together to change.
www.collective-evolution.com Collective Evolution (CE) creates content that engages us all to begin thinking consciously about what it means to be a human on the planet. A grassroots organization started in 2009, CE is now one of the worlds most popular alternative media, production company and community outlets that gives others an opportunity to expand their everyday way of thinking. CE’s content ranges from writing to video to live events all with one common goal: to raise awareness towards how our world truly functions and encourages conscious change that moves beyond it.
https://lynnemctaggart.com/ Lynne McTaggart is an award-winning journalist and the author of seven books, including the worldwide international bestsellers The Power of Eight, The Field, The Intention Experiment and The Bond, all considered seminal books of the New Science and now translated into some 30 languages.
https://we.net WE is a
Consciousness, a Campaign, and a Collaboration of people,
organizations and social change movements from around the world.
- WE Consciousness: WE promotes making a shift from "I" to "WE" in our individual actions and attitudes and in our societal
priorities and policies.
- WE Campaign: WE is an ongoing Awareness and Action Campaign; four WE Action Campaigns per year with culminating Global Public Events every 3
months. WE will Inspire, Inform and Involve millions of people through WE.net in solutions to:
- Ensure basic human needs and well being worldwide
- Restore healthy eco-systems and environmental stewardship
- Create a culture of peace and nonviolence - from individuals to nation-states.
- WE Collaboration - The WE Network, WE.net, provides a vehicle for connection, interaction and opportunity for unprecedented cooperation
between people, organizations and movements. Utilizing advanced technology and intuitive web design, Partners of WE consisting of thousands of organizations and a mass movement of people create an
ever-expanding social change network essential for a world that works for all.
Imagine 4 times a year, groups like MoveOn, Greenpeace and Amnesty International coordinating their action campaigns with hundreds of other global organizations, thousands of smaller groups and millions of people around the world, shifting societal consciousness and creating political will.
We, The World has developed the Strategic Alliances and has the team to achieve that level of global collaboration and effectiveness. In 2004, We, The World launched 11 Days of Global Unity which now annually has more than 700 associated events in over 60 countries. WE Campaign is based on the successful model of 11 Days of Global Unity Campaign.
FOOD and AGRICULTURE
https://www.regenerationinternational.org: In June 2015, about 60 people from 21 nations, representing businesses, the farming and scientific communities, educational institutions, policymakers and NGOs, convened in Costa Rica to draw up a blueprint for an international movement united around a common goal: to reverse global warming and end world hunger by facilitating and accelerating the global transition to regenerative agriculture and land management.
www.kisstheground.com : The Kiss The Ground Movie on Netflix has awakened millions of people around the world to the possibilities of regenerative agriculture – and now it’s time to act.
The Need to Grow (movie) The Need To GROW follows pioneers of cutting edge technology as they fight to localize sustainable food systems and regenerate Earth's dying soils.
https://farmersfootprint.us/ : A coalition of farmers, educators, doctors, scientists, and business leaders aiming to expose the human and environmental impacts of chemical farming and offer a path forward through regenerative agricultural practices.
https://thecarbonunderground.org/ : The Carbon Underground was created in 2013 with two core goals—coalesce the emerging science on soil’s relationship to climate change and tell the world about a possibility to not simply slow down this threat, but reverse it.
http://eatwild.com/ :Eatwild was founded in 2001 to promote the benefits—to consumers, farmers, animals, and the planet—of choosing meat, eggs, and dairy products from 100% grass-fed animals or other non-ruminant animals fed their natural diets. Today it is the #1 clearinghouse for information about pasture-based farming and features a state-by-state plus Canada directory of local farmers who sell their pastured farm and ranch products directly to consumers.
www.seedsoffreedom.info Seeds of Freedom Movie. Explains how the replacement of traditional farming methods with GMO crops and seeds have devestated small farmers around the world.
http://www.localharvest.org/ Great Site for CSAs (Community Supported
Agriculture), Local Farms and Events.
Alternative Farming Systems
Information System http://www.nal.usda.gov/afsic/pubs/csa/csa.shtml
Eat Well Guide: Wholesome foods from Healthy Animals http://www.eatwellguide.org
www.nongmoproject.org Info on GMO hazards and bringing real food back.
Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture CISA www.buylocalfood.org
Food Routes www.foodroutes.org
https://www.resilience.org/ Resilience.org aims to support building community resilience in a world of multiple emerging challenges: the decline of cheap energy, the depletion of critical resources like water, complex environmental crises like climate change and biodiversity loss, and the social and economic issues which are linked to these. We like to think of the site as a community library with space to read and think, but also as a vibrant café in which to meet people, discuss ideas and projects, and pick up and share tips on how to build the resilience of your community, your household, or yourself.
www.freecycle.org An international source to share and claim free stuff!
www.Craigslist.org Craigslist has a "Free Stuff" listing.
www.responsibletechnology.orghttp://geneticroulettemovie.com/ - The Institute for Responsible Technology. Trailer for Genetic Roulette Movie. Movie describing the devestating health and socio-ecological effects of GMO in Agriculture.
http://bealocalist.org Promoters, supporters and advocates for local economy.
https://www.attainable-sustainable.net/Reviving the lost art of sustainability, one small step at a time. A common sense source for sustainable practices.
“Sacred Ecology”, Fikret Berkes - Sacred Ecology examines bodies of knowledge held by indigenous and other rural peoples around the world, and asks how we can learn from this knowledge and ways of knowing. Berkes explores the importance of local and indigenous knowledge as a complement to scientific ecology, and its cultural and political significance for indigenous groups themselves.
Contact local representatives to insure our pure water sources are protected.
Demand that fluorine not be added. Support conversion to ionic treatment
systems for purification.
DO NOT DRINK INDIVIDUALLY BOTTLED WATER! Filter your own or buy a system for potable water. Not only will billions of pounds of plastic be reduced but, you will save your body from having to process any plastic that may have leached into the water.
Local Farms, Purveyors and Info
Big Daddy's Organic Farm Oviedo, FL
- Organic Produce and Flowers
Tribal Acres Central Florida Farmer's Markets
- Humanely Raised and Pasture Fed Beef, Pork, Poultry, Eggs
- Hand-made pantry products
Blue Oak Farms Lithia, FL
- Blueberry Farm
- Bret Boston, Founder and CEO, has been in the plant business for over 25 years. In 1998, He started this farm with just five acres of land and the hope of a bluer future. Over time, with hard work and dedication, he has expanded Blue Oaks to 24 acres of blueberries. Our Lithia farm is where the u-picks will take place. Every year in late spring, Bret gives the opportunity for neighbors, family, and friends to come out and reap the benefits of this magical fruit.
Crum Brothers Family Farm
- Lakeland, FL
- Certified Organic Produce
- Crum Brothers Family Farm is based in Lakeland, Florida. We are 7th generation Florida farmers who grow the highest quality sustainably farmed produce.
Webbs Seafood, Inc.
- Youngstown, FL
- Oyster Farm
- Webb's Seafood, Inc. was founded in 1985 by Robert and Janet Webb. Robert started his journey as an oyster harvester at the age of 17. At the age of 25, he and Janet opened an oyster bar and market. After 7 years of shucking oysters and selling seafood to the public, they converted their small business into a processing plant. Today, Webb's Seafood distributes top quality oysters throughout the United States.
Two Docks Shellfish
- Bradenton, FL
- Shellfish Farm
- Two Docks Shellfish is a family company. Father, son, friends: Working together to produce the finest shellfish anywhere in the world, and to deliver them straight from our farm to your
- Sustainable Aquaculture: the rearing of aquatic organisms in a controlled environment. Small seed clams are set in mesh bags at the bottom of the ocean. They are filter feeders, so they clean the ocean as they grow. The farms at Two Docks will check on the clams to make sure they are not being eaten by predators, but will let them grow naturally. After 15 months, they are harvested from the ocean and sold in 24 hours or less.
- BOCA: Clams
Florida Fresh Meat Company
- Summerfield, FL
- Sustainable farm, butcher shop
- The Florida Fresh Meat Company produces and distributes a full line of local sustainable, chemical free meat. Our product line consists of free range gourmet grass fed & finished Angus beef, as well as pasture raised pork, lamb, goat and chicken. Through our network of local ranches & farms we also have preservative free, farm raised, fresh-water-fed young tender gator, quail, duck and rabbit. All of our proteins are harvested from healthy, docile animals raised on lush shaded pastures throughout North Central Florida. While we are not certified organic, these exceptional animals feast on a salad bar of pesticide-free gourmet forage including clover, wheat, oat and rye grass, millet perennial peanut and more. Our harvesting facility is also animal humane audited. Our prize winning Berkshire pigs are fed locally milled veggies & whole grains, never leftovers or waste. Our ducks & chickens are pasture raised, like nature intended.
- Myakka City, FL
- Family-run dairy farm
- As a multigenerational Florida dairy farming family is to produce superior quality, wholesome, farm fresh dairy products from healthy cows. We are committed to using environmentally sustainable practices and state-of-the- art methods. We are also committed to promoting the education of the public about dairy farming and the nutritional benefits of "natures perfect food" - MILK!
- Cows have diet of fresh grass cut daily mixed with grains, minerals, and hay providing a well-balanced nutritional salad.
Conagree and Penn Farm & Mills
- Jacksonville, FL
- Rice Farm
- We're the only rice farm in Florida (and one of the few in the country) that mills its own rice fresh all year long. We're also home to the largest (and youngest) Mayhaw orchard in the world.
The Ancient Olive
- Winter Park, FL
- Specialty grocery store
- Highlighted by its premium extra virgin olive oils and aged balsamic vinegars, this epicurean adventure includes tastings of its various specialty foods among an array of unique culinary gifts, all found in the ambiance of a fine art gallery. The tasting room At The Ancient Olive features 55+ premium single varietal and flavored extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars. We have been awarded for our excellence in quality and education.
Madeira Beach Seafood
- Madeira Beach, FL
- Seafood restaurant/retailer
- Producer and Packer of fresh domestic seafood from the Gulf of Mexico. We are also the largest producer of grouper in the Gulf of Mexico
The Urban Canning Company
- St. Petersburg, FL
- We offer one of a kind, hand crafted and naturally preserved foods such as jams, pickles, beer mustards, sriracha and sauerkraut. We specialize in interesting flavor compositions and utilize only the freshest produce. During Florida farming season we work closely with local farms and highlight many seasonal limited small batch preserves. Our products are preserved using traditional methods so you won't find any artificial ingredients of any kind in our jars! Our kitchen also has a tasting room and retail where we sell canning supplies and a variety of our heirloom foods. Out of our space we teach canning classes and host homesteading workshops as well.
- Punta Gorda, FL
- USDA Organic Farm
- Worden Farm is a private working agricultural operation. The farm is open exclusively to farm members and for registered guests of special events. Worden Farm's tours and events educate the public, and an apprentice program and agricultural consulting services help aspiring and fellow farmers to succeed in organic crop production and marketing. Our produce is 100% USDA-certified organic and available directly to the local community in season, Fall through Spring, at farmers markets and through a community supported agriculture (CSA) farm membership program.
East End Market (Permanent Farmer's Market) http://eastendmkt.com/ 3201 Corrine Drive Orlando, FL 32803 321-236-3316
Fresh 24 Market 2816 Corrine Drive Orlando, 32803 407-897-1355
Wild Hare Kitchen and Garden Emporium 335 North Ronald Regan Blvd. Longwood
Hoovers Market -1035 Academy Drive Altamonte Springs 407-869-0000
Infusion Tea - 1600 Edgewater Drive Orlando, 32804 407-900-4TEA
Wheat Berry Cafe - 1150 Douglas Avenue #1010 Altamonte Springs 407-865-9999
Loving Hut - 2101 East Colonial Drive, Orlando 407-894-5673
Parramore Community Garden 654 West Roinson Street Orlando, 32801
Florida School of Holistic Living www.holisticlivingschool.org
Fresh Point Produce Distribution – Supports local farmers
Rest Haven Farms - Premium Hydroponic Produce www.resthavenfarms.com
www.facebook.com/resthavenfarms 381 Rest Haven Road, Geneva, FL 32732, 407-349-0111
Palmer’s Garden www.palmersgarden.com
South Seminole Farm and Nursery - East lake Road, Casselberry
Seminole Springs Herb Garden
www.greenpolkadotbox.com Organic, Non-GMO, Humane Products delivered to your door.
CLEANING and LAUNDRY
Waste Free Products (Formerly AngieTangie) https://wastefreeproducts.com/ Handmade, waste-free household cleaning & body products with no plastic packaging.
LAWN AND GARDEN
www.itsinthesoil.com Dave Jackson, organic lawn and garden expert, shares how to amend and support your soil according to Nature's standards.
FITNESS - OUTDOOR
Rails to Trails Conservancy - www.railstotrails.org : An organization dedicated to creating and conserving trails that have been created from old railroad pathways. This national organization is responsible for some of the most beautiful and well-maintained trails in the country and has provided outdoor activity space for people in all 50 states.
Fitness By Example - Boot Camp www.fitnessbyexample.com Michael Echevarria, CFT. Excellent Outdoor/Indoor Metabolic Boosting Workout! 407-529-4512